Zio Apollo Press accepts book-length manuscripts by writers historically excluded from publication and who reject regressive ideas about people who are BIPOC, LGBTQ+, disabled, or neurodiverse people.
Send your original nonfiction, fiction, poetry, memoirs, or any form that speaks your truth, but we will reject manuscripts that feature any of the following:
- Graphic depictions of rape or sexual assault
- Depictions of abuse of people with disabilities
- Graphic abuse of a person, group of people, or animals
Zio Apollo Press is open to negotiating contract signing and final manuscript delivery payments and royalty amounts. Writer pays no fees or costs towards publication.
Zio Apollo Press will advertise the book in national print and online magazines, on social media, and through endorsements from partners & organizations. If writer chooses to perform any marketing, we are open to negotiate payment to the writer for their efforts and service.
Send manuscripts to: email@example.com
Include your name and word count on the first page. Also, include name and page number on each page of the manuscript. In the body of your email include:
- Your name and the pronoun we should use when addressing you in our correspondences
- A 500-word or less response that tells us why you wrote the manuscript you submitted
- Attach the manuscript in one of the following formats: .pdf, .doc, or .docx
Zio Apollo Press accepts manuscripts, emails, and responses that have grammatical errors, and we commit to giving them our full attention.
Expect a response time of 2-4 weeks. Your patience is appreciated.
Cosimo Giovine (he/him/his)